You are invited to the Boys & Girls Club of Cape Cod's
23rd ANNUAL GALA - ONLINE!
Thursday, June 25, 2020 from 6:00-7:30 PM
IT'S AN "IN THE CLOUD" ZOOM GALA EVENT
TO HELP US REOPEN FOR SUMMER CAMP
SO PARENTS CAN GO BACK TO WORK!
We will be honoring our
2020 Youth of the Year & the 2 Finalists!
CELEBRATE THEIR SUCCESS WITH US!
These Kids Are Why YOUR Support Has Always Meant So Much -
And Why It Is More Important Than Ever Right NOW!
WE MAY BE MEETING IN THE CLOUD -
BUT WE WILL STILL HAVE LOADS OF
FUN, GAMES & PRIZES!
Each Ticket INCLUDES a BOTTLE OF WINE
delivered to your Cape Cod house the week before.
(We cannot deliver wine Off-Cape
so we will mail you a restaurant gift card of equal value.)
PLUS 3 free bingo cards! There will be PRIZES!
Extra Bingo Cards:$20
How it Works: The event details and link to join in the fun
will be emailed to you when you register!
Thank you for supporting Cape Cod's kids!
Sponsorship's for the event are deeply appreciated. See the levels below.
We Are Re-Opening This Summer and Need Your help!
Here's how the Boys & Girls Club
is serving children and teens on
Cape Cod RIGHT NOW during this crisis:
* We are creating & running 2 hours of Virtual Live Programming via Zoom every afternoon as we try to replicate the familiar routine of going to school and then going to the Boys & Girls Club. The information about the live daily programming is sent to parents by email and shared on the Boys & Girls Club of Cape Cod's Facebook page. Please take a look at some of our offerings and videos there and on the Club's You Tube page.
* We are continuing to provide individual tutoring and homework help - which is particularly important to both kids and parents now that parents have become teachers!
* We are creating daily pre-taped videos that kids and parents can access anytime on our Face Book or on our YouTube page.
* All of our small group clubs, like Girl Talk, and the character and leadership groups -Torch Club and Keystone - are continuing to run at their normal days and times.
Our Art Director is providing Arts programming in crafts and music.
Another staff person is doing English language arts programming, and the
Education Director continues to provide live hands-on STEM and science experiences through both live and in pre-taped videos.
* We are doing daily and weekly Fitness Programming & Challenges with the kids
* We are also providing Community-wide events like the Cape wide Drive by Easter Egg Hunt we just completed and are starting a Cape-wide initiative called "Keep the Kids Hopping," a sidewalk Hopscotch event.
The Staff is out doing Drive-By Visits every other week to visit kids and help celebrate their birthdays.
* Teen Programming is also ongoing online every day and has been very well received, with up to 40 teens a day logging on for games, activities, job skills, and just to talk!
What Can You Do To Help?
We can't do this alone.
* We need YOU more than ever to help us carry out the Club's mission during this crisis!
That's why we created a Boys & Girls Club of Cape Cod Covid19 Relief fund!
Please continue to support us by making a donation today.
The best way is to send a check, which saves us credit card fees, or you can go online now with a credit card at
With new tax incentives, there has never been a better time to support the Club.
* You can also help by being an advocate for the Club. Continue to talk about the important work the Club does & to like and share our posts on your social media and with your email lists!
Thank you for your continued support and care for the children & teens at the Boys & Girls Clubs of Cape Cod
Boys & Girls Club of Cape Cod