During this workshop, we'll work with you to consider updates to the Master Plan's residential land use designations and housing recommendations.
- Welcome & Meeting Overview (5 min)
- Presentation: Housing, Affordability, and Land Use (15 min)
- Small Group Discussions (45 min)
- Report Back, Closing, and Next Steps (15 min)
- What are the appropriate future land uses for neighborhoods and other residential areas in Crozet?
- Are there areas where greater density or a wider variety of housing types may be appropriate to address affordable housing concerns?
- What are the most important elements of housing and site design for certain neighborhoods or parts of Crozet?
All are welcome and invited to participate in this important community conversation.
If you are unable to attend this workshop, we will have an online opportunity for you to provide feedback. We will send out an email and a facebook notice when that is available.