Calling all parents with a graduating senior!
DHS broadcast is creating a senior video montage/slideshow dedicated to our seniors. This video will show at the senior breakfast and at graduation.
We need parents/siblings/friends to film themselves giving a "shout out" or special message to their senior. These short 1 minute (or under) clips will be combined into full length video production. If filming is not an option, for you, gather up 2/3 pictures of your senior and create your still picture & message option instead.
1. Film a short video click (1 minute or under) giving your senior a shout out or special message.
2. If filming is not an option, please gather up 2/3 pictures and create your message
3. Make sure to include your seniors full name in your clip/or within your text for the still picture & message option
4. Make sure to state who the message is from in your clip/or within your still picture & message option
5. Be creative - read a poem, sing a song, etc. - just keep it under a minute
6. Include a still picture of your senior with the film clip or 2/3 for the still picture & message option
7. Keep it school appropriate
8. Once you have your clip and a still picture OR your 2/3 still picture & message option completed, send it to DuluthHighBroadcast@gmail.com by the
Deadline: March 30.
Be sure to include the students full name, student number, and parent contact information (to be used only if film clip has issues).
If you have any questions, please forward them to Mrs. Long at DuluthHighBroadcast@gmail.com
We look forward to creating a wonderful project.