"Tax time" will be here before you know it — with many new filing considerations due to the new tax law.
Are you ready?
2018's tax law changes are far-reaching, subject to interpretation and revisions, and will impact nearly every person, family, and business. Figuring out your strategy is critical to your peace of mind.
We are here to help!
Our office is partnering with local CPAs in
to share key tax strategies with you.
Our Smart Tax Strategies seminars will offer advice on …
- Why reviewing your estate planning strategy is important to address tax and liquidity issues that may no longer exist
- Why 529 savings plans aren’t just for college anymore and what that means for you and your children or grandchildren
- What are new ways to give to charity that will give you the best tax breaks
- How the new tax rules impact your retirement planning strategy
- Why paying off your mortgage may be smarter than ever
- The good news/bad news story for divorce starting in 2019
- The inflation change in the tax code that could lead to higher taxes in the future
We look forward to helping you better understand how the new tax law will affect your 2018 tax filing and learn ways to better position yourself for the years ahead.