May 8, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. 11 health systems with strong finances
2. Healthcare price comparisons may be coming to your smartphone
3. 12 latest hospital, health system executive resignations
4. A recent survey found that 60% of hospitals are planning to invest in their revenue cycle management. Is it time to re-examine yours? Ask yourself
to help you decide.
5. Insurers mull coverage for Pfizer's $225K heart disease drug
6. Hedge fund manager predicts CHS will go bankrupt
7. Allscripts' Practice Fusion hit with grand jury subpoena over meaningful use claims, HIPAA compliance
8. How Scripps Health drove fee-for-service revenue growth while supporting value-based initiatives.
to download the white paper.
9. HHS exceeded authority in cutting hospitals' drug payments, court rules
10. Acadia Healthcare inks $17M deal to settle billing fraud allegations
11. Employing a Digital Workforce to Transform the Revenue Cycle.
to register for the upcoming webinar.
12. 15 hospitals seeking CFOs
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Echelon Medical Capital
Legal & Regulatory Issues
Health Information Technology
Integration & Physician Issues
Leadership & Management
Transaction & Valuation Issues
Quality & Patient Safety
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Hospital Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
17 N. State St., Suite 1800 | Chicago, IL 60602
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.