1. Health plan trained physicians to overbill Medicare, lawsuit alleges
2. Fitch predicts HCA's operating cash flow will top $6B in 2019
3. Pennsylvania hospital closure may drive up out-of-pocket costs for employees Full story
4. The payoff of automating accounts payable. Click here to read the white paper.
5. Tenet makes bid for California hospital Full story
6. A $500K investment in employee ideas: How CHOP is helping patients in its own backyard Full story
7. Becker's has a new domain. To continue receiving your subscribed content, please whitelist the following domain: beckershealthcare-news.com. If you did not receive the newsletter this morning, it may be in your spam folder.
Please contact Nick Aho at firstname.lastname@example.org with further questions.
8. Anthem's profit climbs to $1.1B as IngenioRx rollout accelerates Full story
9. Surprise billing legislation -- An overview of the current and future implications of medical billing laws. Click here to attend the webinar.
10. The techniques Fortune 500 CEOs use to avoid burnout Full story
11. Reducing the Medicare appeals backlog: 4 actions over 12 months Full story
12. What you don't know CAN hurt you: How intelligent automation is revolutionizing AR recovery. Click here to register for the webinar.
13. Maryland health system to acquire 3rd hospital Full story