Small Local Business Enterprise Certification Program
OSBO is seeking businesses located in
Richland County to become a
Certified Small Local Business Enterprise (SLBE).
Why Become Certified?
- Procurement Opportunities
- 5 Pt Preferences on Subcontract work
- Access to Technical Training and Workshops
Business Exposure through SLBE Directory
- Business Coaching
How to Become Certified?
A firm can be certified as an SLBE/ESLBE upon submission of a completed certification application, supporting documentation, and a signed and notarized affidavit. affirming that it meets all of the SLBE/ESLBE eligibility criteria.
Notarized Affidavit of Certification (form downloaded from website) from each Owner
- Each Owner’s Driver’s License or State Issue ID
- Articles of Incorporation/Organization
- SC Secretary State Certification of Existence
- 3 Most Current & Consecutive, Executed Federal Tax Returns
- Richland County Business License (or BL Status Form & applicable municipality license)
- Each Owner’s Business Resume
- All Applicable Professional/Trade Licenses or Certificates
- Stock Ledger & Certificates (if applicable)
To learn more about certifying your Small Business, visit our website:
Richland County Office of Small Business Opportunity
or contact our office at 803-576-1540
**Participating in this program does not guarantee County contracts**