July 19, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Drexel to lay off 40% of medical staff due to hospital closure
2. Proposed merger would create 14-hospital system in Midwest
3. CHS shares rebound after hitting all-time low
4. How the Cleveland Sight Center automated accounts payable, saved thousands and eliminated paper storage.
to read the white paper.
5. Stanford's $2B hospital to open in October
6. False Claims Act settlements top $750M in first half of 2019
7. Anonymous donor gives $25M to Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
8. How consumerism can help health systems overcome patient mistrust.
to read the e-book.
9. Massachusetts hospital to close ER
10. How Intermountain's new company, Castell, aims to ease shift to value-based care
11. Large self-pay balances are a flashing warning light indicating a problem in the revenue cycle.
to learn what to do about it.
12. New York Stock Exchange accepts Quorum's compliance plan
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Prism Healthcare Partners
Transaction & Valuation Issues
Legal & Regulatory
Human Capital and Risk
Health Information Technology
Rankings & Ratings
Quality & Patient Safety
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Hospital Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.