What Would It Take?
Addressing the gaps of service provision with victims of trafficking and complex trauma.
When: May 2, 2019 from 8:30am-4:30pm
Where: Moulin Events and Meetings
This full day workshop is designed for direct service professionals, first responders, and community members who already provide direct services or plan to provide direct services to victims of exploitation and trafficking. Anyone is welcome to attend.
Participants will learn about;
- The relationship between opioid use disorders, trafficking and exploitation.
- Prevalence and impact of complex trauma on the brain and what is behind many of the behaviors we see.
- Best Practice interventions with substance use, trauma, suicidality and trafficking.
- How we can shift our perspective to serve trafficking victims through the lens of trauma.
- Mo-Hope Project
- Alive & Well
- Behavioral Health Response
- Healing Action
This workshop is the beginning of biannual efforts to increase Missouri's capacity to effectively prevent and respond to survivors of trafficking and exploitation.
- 8:00 a.m.- 8:25 a.m. Registration
- 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Workshop*
- *Lunch Provided
CEU's are available upon request.
CLICK ON THE FLYER BELOW TO REGISTER ON EVENTBRITE