This was chanted by angry white men marching in the streets, in America, in 2017. I try to make sense of this even though, as a "3G" third-generation family member of Holocaust survivors, I know it is pointless to apply logic or reason to the very definition of baselessness: anti-Semitism and racial hatred.
"Jews will not replace us." Replace you how? I'm pretty sure there's nothing you're doing that I want to do instead of you. Jews are 2% of the US population. Some Jewish communal leaders complain that our low birthrate will doom us to oblivion. Don't worry, we'll never be insignificant to the white supremacists who need us as an excuse for all their problems.
"Jews will not replace us." I can't help but try to understand. And I think I got it. Because actually, we WILL replace you.
* We will replace your ignorance with learning and knowledge.
* We will replace your obsolete worldview with enlightenment.
* We will replace your racism with inclusion and multiculturalism.
* We will replace your moral corruption with ethical values.
* We will replace your supremacist system with a truly level playing-field for Americans of all backgrounds and orientations.
* And we will replace your hatred with love.
Enjoy your last-gasp moments of backlash against the decades of progress that were made under administrations (from both parties) that did not have to be pressured into denouncing anti-Semitism and racism. However long this depressing moment in American history lasts, those flags you're waving will remain on the losing side. Hatred will be pushed back into the shadows, and yes, replaced.