October 31, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Dignity Health's $100M class-action settlement is unreasonable, judge says
2. West Virginia hospital in danger of closing
3. Sanders on 'Medicare for All' funding: 'I don't think I have to do that right now'
4. How one of the nation's largest physician-owned hospitals managed a 40% rise in patient volume with an innovative throughput process.
to attend the webinar.
5. Washington health system to exit bankruptcy after rev cycle vendor caused cash flow crisis
6. Former executive of Cleveland Clinic spinoff defrauded system of $2.7M
7. Orlando Health buys land in Central Florida
8. How much does your hospital waste on unused, unorganized supplies? Find out - and learn how to stop the waste - in this webinar.
9. CHS stock plunges after announcing debt swap plan
10. Mercy Hospital in Minnesota to join Essentia Health
11. How VCU Health optimized nurse staffing and boosted financial performance.
to read the white paper.
12. Nurses are most trusted to improve the US healthcare system
13. Viewpoint: Private equity won't be successful in healthcare if it profits at the expense of patients
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Prism Healthcare Partners
Transaction & Valuation Issues
Legal & Regulatory
Human Capital and Risk
Health Information Technology
Rankings & Ratings
Quality & Patient Safety
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Hospital Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.