Just Push Play
: In-Person Worship Experience
Sunday, July 19 & Sunday, July 26 at 9 a.m.
We have decided to continue
Just Push Play
through the end of July to help us further learn how we can best meet the worship and gathering needs of the Grace community while still prioritizing safety. On Sunday, July 12 we had 19 folks attending in-person with 91 views online.
As we welcome those who join us the next two weeks in-person, please expect the following:
- After Pastor Jen provides a welcome prayer, we will “push play” on the recorded service that you can also still view from home. If your home is serving as a suitable worship space we invite you to continue to join us virtually.
- People will enter and exit the building from the front door (under the canopy).
- There will be no coffee or fellowship time indoors before or after worship.
- The doors to the Fellowship Hall and the Sunday School hallway will be closed.
- The nursery will be closed, and there will be no Sunday School. Children will stay in worship with their families.
- Attendees will sit 6 feet from each family/couple/individual.
- All in attendance are strongly encouraged to wear masks.
After Sunday, July 26 we will pause in-person worship gathering to again reevaluate what comes next. As we pray and plan for in-person gatherings your feedback would be appreciated. Please
email Pastor Jen (email@example.com)
to share your responses to the following questions:
- What is one thing that you miss most about in-person worship?
- Where are you seeing God right now?
- Have you been utilizing our online worship? If not, why?
- If a large gathering is not possible, would you be interested in a small group gathering?
“I am always open to your thoughts and concerns. I urge you to continue to be in prayer for our congregation and community in these uncertain times, knowing that God is in control and we cannot hold all of the answers.” --Pastor Jen