B.S. in Accounting, University of Tennessee - Knoxville
Dual master's degrees in business administration and education, University of Louisville
* Lettered in basketball and baseball in high school
* Oldest of three children
* First member of the family to graduate from college
* Has worked in university advancement for 14 years, the first 10 in athletics at Western Kentucky University, University of Louisville and Saint Louis University
* Wife, Kendra; children, Logan (8) and Elizabeth (7)
* Mom is a 32-year breast cancer survivor
* Hobbies include sports, travel and cooking
"Aside from mowing neighborhood lawns, I worked at Wendy's during my junior year of high school. First full-time job after college was as a recruiter for a financial staffing firm. That did not last long. "
Someone I admire I've not met:
"Love him or hate him, I've always admired Bobby Knight."
What attracted me to Wesleyan:
"Bart Darrell and the opportunity to come back to Kentucky and work for a great institution."
My first impressions of Owensboro:
"We love it. Big-city amenities with a small-town feel. Love the riverfront. Hope to be here for a long time."
Best part of the work day:
"The people - by far. I love meeting folks and could talk all day."
Best part of the weekend:
Favorite vacation destination:
"Any place with a beach."
Favorite TV show:
"Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives."
"I like sports and comedies. 'Major League' is probably my favorite, because it is both."
"That is a tough one, because I like to eat. Probably pizza or Mexican."
Favorite flavor of ice cream:
"Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough with Pecans."
"I don't own a comb."
Cats or Cards?
"Cards - not even close."