May 31, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Massachusetts hospitals stockpile $1.6B in offshore accounts, nurses say
2. Cleveland Clinic's operating income dips 24% in Q1
3. 'I don't think it is safe': Physicians raise concerns as Tennessee hospital struggles to stay afloat
4. Our integrated EM/HM model dropped boarding times by 62% at a partner facility.
5. UHS invests in primary care company
6. Texas patient recruiter gets prison time for role in $20M Medicare fraud scheme
7. Vermont hospital will declare bankruptcy, interim CEO says
8. Applications of AI to revenue cycle management.
to register for the upcoming webinar.
9. Children's National, HSC Health Care to combine
10. San Diego hospital delivers world's smallest surviving infant
11. It's personal: Kettering Health's approach to patient self pay success.
to register for the webinar.
12. 'Beyond horrifying': Cardiologists warned UNC Children's of heart program issues
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Prism Healthcare Partners
Conifer Health Solutions
Transaction & Valuation Issues
Legal & Regulatory
Human Capital and Risk
Health Information Technology
Rankings & Ratings
Quality & Patient Safety
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Hospital Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.