1. 6 hospital mergers called off in past year Full story
2. New Jersey physician charged in $1.2B fraud scheme pleads guilty Full story
3. Ohio hospital employee dies after man drives truck into ER Full story
4. This is the billion-dollar-question for health systems: how do we get cost data into the hands of clinicians as they decide on a patient's care? Read how financial leaders from OSF confront these challenges using advanced analytics.
5. Hackensack Meridian Health breaks ground on $714M expansion Full story
6. Ohio hospital will keep Medicare contract after investigation into patient safety issues Full story
7. Tennessee lawmaker who called healthcare exec an 'Irish gangster' claims immunity in defamation suit Full story
8. The new patient financial engagement tools that yield more revenue and reduce risk. Click here to attend the webinar.
9. 30 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story