October 16, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Wayne State sends termination notices to 110 physicians
2. Montefiore to close 121-bed hospital in New York
3. Tennessee healthcare company booted from Nasdaq
4. How Duke Health and Advocate Aurora redesigned staffing models to better serve patients.
to read the case study.
5. Hackensack Meridian to add another hospital, 900 physicians to network
6. Private equity pushes into healthcare: 6 latest deals
7. Healthcare stocks rally after strong start to Q3
8. Why more hospital leaders should consider medication management as a strategy to reach their goals. Discover key opportunities in this
9. 3 North Carolina healthcare workers charged with creating fight club for dementia patients
10. Healthcare mergers, acquisitions grow in Q3
11. The financial health of surgery centers relies on documentation.
AI can speed up the revenue cycle.
12. Penn State Health to become new owner of Geisinger's Holy Spirit Health
13. Tenet spends $630K to derail 'Medicare for All'
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Prism Healthcare Partners
Transaction & Valuation Issues
Legal & Regulatory
Human Capital and Risk
Health Information Technology
Rankings & Ratings
Quality & Patient Safety
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Hospital Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.