A number of folks have been asking about what is happening at
Naramata Centre during this pandemic. Currently, we, the Board and Management, have yet to make a decision about summer programs and/or summer accommodation. We are meeting by zoom this Saturday and another major zoom meeting in June to go over some financial projections and to look at options for the summer and fall.
All of the spring programs had to be cancelled, so we are hoping to at least partially open during the summer. If we are not able to open this summer, it will have a significant effect on our financial future, however there are still a number of options available, and our managing director Susan Smith has been amazing at applying for and receiving Covid related grants.
Please keep the board, staff and the Centre in your prayers over the next weeks and months.