God's desire for us is our wholeness; the Hebrew Scriptures call this shalom. This wholeness incorporates our physical, mental, emotional, and relational being.
*Please note: If you wish to include a prayer need on this Community Care list---or another specific pastoral care need for which you would like prayer, please email Pastor Andrew Daugherty at Andrew@PineStreetChurch.net
PSC's Nurture and Prayer Team also stands by for prayer support. To share your prayer concerns, needs, or celebrations, contact Rev. Carol Simpson at: email@example.com
PSC's love and sympathy is extended to the family of Pete Sprenkle, who died on June 11th.
We remember with gratitude the gift of Pete's life, and we remember his beloved June and all the family during these days of both celebration and grief. A memorial service will be planned for September and an obituary will also be sent to our church family as soon as it is available.
Community Care List
Please use this list today and throughout the week, praying with special intention for:
- The Israeli-Palestinian conflict
- The healing of the division in our nation. For unity and peace and an end to violence.
- Thanks be to God for COVID-19 vaccines that are being distributed now!
- Out Boulder County and all those in our LGBTQ+ community
- PSC's Off Broadway Preschool and summer camps
- Those in our Boulder community who suffer from food insecurity and hunger and who are experiencing homelessness
- All who celebrate joys and those who are distressed in mind, body, or spirit, and members of our spiritual family including:
Carter Edgerley (chemotherapy treatment and son of PSC bookkeeper Michele Edgerley)
Marcia McCarthy (Mary Beth Mankin's sister)
Butch & Kathy Stanko, Friends of Polly McDonald
Lance & Christina Muteyo, Juan & Denise Aragon, Ruth Fox, Pieter & Nora Kalkman
*Please notify the church office (303-442-6530) or David@PineStreetChurch.net if there are people who should be added to or removed from our community care list.