Develop, Implement, and Evaluate Evidence-based, Innovative Approaches to Prevent, Find, and Cure Tuberculosis in High-Burden Settings RFA-GH-20-001
The purpose of this NOFO is to develop, implement, and evaluate evidence-based and innovative approaches to:
- Prevent TB infection, disrupt TB transmission, and halt progression of TB disease in high-burden settings;
- Find TB infection and TB disease in all populations, including those most vulnerable;
- Optimize treatment for TB infection, TB disease, TB/HIV, and MDR TB through new treatment and adherence modalities;
- Enhance and strengthen the use of routinely collected data to monitor, evaluate, and improve TB program performance; and
- Implement operations research (i.e., local solutions for local problems) for broader application, adoption, and integration into routine TB care and treatment practice.