I'm so excited to reconnect with you again this week here in this second eZine!
There's a lot been happening here this week at the KK HQ, and, a
VERY special announcement
which you can read below.
Also in this issue, I'm talking
Superheroes and bullet journals
, plus there's the usual
downloadable recipe sheet
for you to try something quick, easy and delicious this weekend! I picked it especially for this rather on-off weather that many of us are experiencing at the moment. If you haven't yet picked up my
most recent free gift
, you'll also find a link to that further down the page.
This weekend it's a public holiday here, and I will be eyes down for a lot of it working on a project that I'll be unveiling very soon.
Wishing you a wonderful weekend ahead, and happy reading!
"Go Raw with Karen"
NEW! 6-week online group program
Do you want to go raw, or raw again?
If you're new to raw food or want to get all of the basics right - this is for you! This 6-week step-by-step program with live support from me includes EVERYTHING you need to go raw successfully for the short and long-term AND have a ton of fun doing so!
If you are ready to claim the body, health and energy that will enable you to look, feel and live your best, then I cannot think or dream up a better program than this! (Which is why I have put my own name to it.)
6 weeks from now you will be AMAZED
at what you have learned and the progress you have made, not to mention how fantastic you will look and feel!
Come on and join me! It's time to claim that invincible energy and joy de vivre that only comes from eating raw. It's your birthright!
Complete newbies through to those who want to get back on the wagon again.
Early Bird price
, Saturday 4th May 2019.
An Invitation for Your Raw Superhero Self
Since I stepped back into my raw food work fully I’ve been absolutely amazed at the energy that’s been showing up for me – in so many different forms. At times it has felt almost like a whirlwind. (In a good way!) Synchronicities have been happening left, right and centre.
So why has this been happening?
Because I tapped back into my super powers! Both in terms of my own life purpose and, of course, eating the way that I eat. My Raw Food Superhero Self is definitely switched to ON!
So let’s talk about
Raw Superhero Self.
Do you know who he/she is?
Do you have much contact with them these days?!
Are you living in denial of their ability to wake you up, shake you up and create the most amazing magic in your life?
RECIPE OF THE WEEK
Carrot & Almond Loaf
This recipe is an absolute classic that will leave you feeling fresh, clean and satiated when served with a delicious fresh salad or veggies.
- Food Processor
- 2 cups almonds or walnuts or pecans or any combination of these three. (Pre-soaked nuts give a more fluffy end result.)
- 2–3 large carrots
- 1⁄2 large onion or more to taste
- 1 large handful fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon healthy salt (e.g Himalayan) with 1 tablespoon water if necessary
- Put all of the ingredients in a food processor and process until you have a very well-blended mixture.
- Taste-test. Need more parsley or salt? Or perhaps you want to make a curry flavoured nut loaf or burgers, or maybe some other-themed recipe? Now is the time to add your extra seasonings to taste.
- Shape into a loaf, either by hand, using a mould or a tin and/or shape into burger shapes – it all depends on your personal preference.
- Serve fresh, as is, or partially dehydrate for a completely different flavour and texture.
- Serve topped with a fresh sprig of parsley and a few remaining nuts for decoration.
Once you have made this recipe and see how crazily easy and tasty it is, experiment with your other flavours. This will keep for about 3-5 days in the fridge.
It's been such a busy week, especially with the launch of "
Go Raw with Karen
" program which is so exciting, as it's my best work for beginners all in one single place. I've also been
, coaching, working out at the gym (hard and fast as usual!) and I started a brand new bullet journal for May as well, which I picked up when I was recently in La Jolla.
If you haven't heard of a
, don't worry, you're not alone! For me it is THE best one-stop planner system I have ever used - and that's saying something as I've honestly tried just about every planner that there is! Both my clients and my friends have been asking me to share more about what it is and why I love it so much.
And so, stay tuned, because next week on my blog I'm going to do a special feature post all about it - for all the curious minds who want to know!
MORE EDUCATION & INSPIRATION
WORK WITH ME!
- Raw beginner? "Go Raw with Karen" is for you.
- High Vibrational Living 101 is an immediate-access membership program for women who want to . When you become a member you receive direct access to me via 2x live Q&A calls per month and masses of great high-vibe living resources to enhance and upgrade every area of your life. Join now and you'll receive all of the April and May content for just one month's subscription!
For over two decades Karen Knowler has been one of the world's leading lights in raw food education
and is largely responsible for bringing raw food to mainstream awareness in the UK and beyond since 1998.
"Raw Food Made Simple"
"Eat Right for Your Personality Type"
(Hay House 2012) and
"What Type of Raw Food Eater Are You?"
Karen has reached many millions of men and women worldwide through her books, programs, classes, teleseminars, magazine and TV appearances. She also appeared in the cutting-edge documentary "
Simply Raw: Reversing Diabetes in 30 Days
" with Tony Robbins, Woody Harrelson & Dr Gabriel Cousens, among others.
Karen has helped thousands of people to go and stay raw, and
has trained over 2000 men and women worldwide to become Raw Food Coaches and Teachers,
including some of the best-known names in raw food today.
Outside of her professional trainings, Karen is best-known and loved for her ability to make
raw food easy, simple, delicious and FUN
for everyone at every stage, as well as her work around the
10 Eater Types
, and her fascinating insight and knowledge around
raw food and human potential