June 10, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. OIG tags Arizona hospital for inaccurate wage data
2. 27 recent hospital, health system executive moves
3. Tennessee hospital blames billing system switch for financial troubles
4. Over 140 facilities utilize Envision Physician Service's EM/HM integrated model. Why? Because it maximizes quality, operational efficiency and financial performance.
5. Tampa General teams up with urgent care provider
6. California hospital CEO gets no-confidence vote from medical staff
7. Tenet to move headquarters out of Dallas
8. How Connecticut's largest health system is working toward sustainable cost reduction and through clinical care redesign.
to register for the webinar.
9. Hospital CFOs will need stronger tech skills, survey says
10. 11 latest healthcare industry lawsuits, settlements
11. How to bring practical innovation to the revenue cycle. Join the upcoming
12. For-profit hospital stock report: Week of June 3-7
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Prism Healthcare Partners
Transaction & Valuation Issues
Legal & Regulatory
Human Capital and Risk
Health Information Technology
Rankings & Ratings
Quality & Patient Safety
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Hospital Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.