As of June 1, 2022, the following was implemented:
Booking Rule Changes
To improve both convenience and equitable court access, we implemented the following rule changes on a one month trial basis.
1. Prime Time Hours will be 6pm to 10pm on weekdays and 8am to 12noon on weekends.
2. Two Day Advanced Booking: Bookings will open two days in advance (ex. on Sunday morning at 7am you will be able to book for Monday and Tuesday)
3. Prime Time Booking: Over any two day period, you will only be able to make one prime time booking in advance.
4. Non Prime Time Booking: You will be able to book in advance, an unlimited number of non-prime time courts as long as there is at least 1 hour from the end of play to the next booking.
5. Day of Play: You can book any open court at any time on the ‘day of play’ .
6. In order to maximize court usage, the system will not allow 30 minute gaps in between bookings. As an example, if members have a court booked from 9-10am and you try to book at 10:30am, the system will prompt you to either play at 10am or 11am. (We tried and it didn't work as well as we had hoped. Due to some difficulties in booking during certain empty slot times, this rule will be removed in the upcoming week. Thank you for your feedback and patience during this transition period.)