For the health and safety of all students, administrators, faculty and staff, below we have shared some of the steps that the ICHS administration has taken to reopen our doors this September.
ICHS will continue to take the proper steps to mitigate the spread of the virus.
- Faculty, staff and students will have their temperatures taken daily before entering the building.
- Masks are required at all times for students, administrators, faculty and/or staff.
- As recommended by the CDC, social distancing must be maintained as much as possible, throughout the building, and in every classroom.
- The entire school building has been and will continue to be electrostatically sprayed monthly by Safety 1st Sanitizing utilizing hospital grade disinfectant, PURTABS. The building will continue to be cleaned and disinfected as recommended by the CDC, following all current EPA standards by our cleaning company, NEMCO.
- Plexiglass has been installed on all administration and executive assistant desks to ensure protection during meetings.
- Hand Sanitizers are installed throughout the building.