Did you know that Computer Techs can fix most computer problems
without the need to come out to your house
? If we've serviced your computer in the past you most likely already have our "Computer Techs Support" icon (shown on the right) on your desktop which is used to begin a Remote Support session.
Remote Support allows us to see your computer screen and operate your keyboard and mouse via your internet connection. This can be helpful if you need a quick-fix to a problem, question or other service that doesn't require an in-home visit. Or perhaps you'd like service outside of our normal in-home daytime business hours. With Remote Support we offer a lower 1/2 hour minimum rate of $49, whereas there's a one-hour $99 minimum charge to come out to your home. Payment can be made via credit card on our secure webpage at the completion of the service.
Remote Support is available for most services, including (but not limited to):
- Troubleshoot web browser redirects and fake scare warning screens
- Help with recovery of forgotten passwords and hacked accounts
- Virus/malware/adware/pop-up scan/removal
- PC slowdown issues
- Software installation and troubleshooting problems
- Microsoft Office help
- Data backup and recovery
- Preventative/proactive maintenance
- Email setup/customization
- Training/tutoring - including online meetings and online shopping!