The NCA has successfully been able to provide virtual commissioning of statutory declarations to members, via "video conferencing" and cell phone and/or email.
We encourage members to familiarize themselves with this new process, and to
keep a supply of CCDC 9 seals on hand. Please arrange to have them mailed out to you ASAP.
The process essentially entails:
- Member emails Karin when they are ready to have a stat dec commissioned; staff will email Member instructions to set up the video conference (Facetime, Zoom, Skype, Duo)
- Member has photo identification, seal, and the UNSIGNED stat dec ready
- Staff will witness the signing, and the Member will scan and send by email to Staff
- Staff will verify, sign and date the stat dec, and scan and email it back to the Member
- If you don't have a printer/scanner/copier option, this can be accomplished via your cell phone using an app called "Microsoft Lens." Let us help you set it up! Also, most android cell phones are loaded with the default app "Adobe Scan and the Notes app is generally loaded into iphones.
If you require assistance in purchasing seals, arranging to have them mailed, or in
picking up print drawings, please contact Natalie to make arrangements (or general inquiries) between 12:30 to 4:30 pm daily at 905-682-6661 or email@example.com.
The remainder of the staff are working remotely and will continue to serve you.
Staff can be reached through email, as follows:
Karin Sheldrick (available 8:30 am to 4:30 pm), General Manager firstname.lastname@example.org (Commissioning, CSPs, industry news, Board/committees liaison/matters, accounting, associations liaison, member concerns)
Lisa Cahill (available 8:30 am to 12:30 pm), Plans Room Coordinator email@example.com (EPR, CCDC/CCA document/seal orders, prints)
Connie Stefanson (available 10:00 am to 3:00 pm), Marketing Associate firstname.lastname@example.org (marketing, membership inquiries, Trade Directory, events)
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any concerns and/or questions; our support for you has not changed.
Thank you, and we wish you well during these challenging times,