"PROCESS TO ADDRESS and WHO'S FIRST"
If both parties want to end the conflict they need to:
1.They need to meet and address the issue - just the
two of them
- Each need to write down specifically what the issue is, how it affected them, what they would like to see happen and what they will do to correct this situation.
- Each need to say they are sorry for hurting the other - The party who believes they are the aggrieved party. (could be both!)
2. If the two of them cannot find resolution, they need to find two impartial
the situation, to help facilitate resolution.
3. If resolution cannot be found (between two working family members) it
goes to the board of directors. The board makes the decision. If it is a non-
working family member and another, an outside, impartial, facilitator should
4. If a working family member does not abide by the decision, the family
must support them and help them find a career they will be happier with.
For anything to be resolved the parties involved must want to have a better relationship. Without that desire, nothing positive will happen. Who's first?