Cabinet has started planning what re-opening the Church looks like. Discussion at the last cabinet meeting landed upon this general timeline, with the understanding many practices and conventions are still unknown. BTW, the United Church of Christ refers to this as 'Phasing Forward'.
Take a look thru these ideas and form any questions or concerns you may have. There will be a time after Church this Sunday to discuss them and what they mean in everyday terms. If you can, plan to stay after church (in the meeting) for a few minutes and both 1) find out what's going on and 2) help us with suggestions and ideas. Thanks.
- Continue Zoom worship format for the foreseeable future (i.e. forever)
- Begin live stream broadcast from Sanctuary (in addition to Zoom)
- starting July 12th.
- Sunday School and SHY follow lead of Bethel Schools
- Outside groups allowed back in the building as of 5/27
- In-Person Worship Service held Sep 13 (Rally Day) with picnic. All outside, on lawn, 'Bring Your Own Picnic Basket', no food sharing.
- Church office staffed on-site as needed or work-from-home
- Twice weekly walk through by Trustees (current practice continues)
- Trash pick-up resumes 6/1
- Twice weekly cleaning resumes 6/1
Cabinet has scheduled a special meeting on Monday evening @7:00 on 6/1/20.