If you could wave a magic wand and make one marketing metric jump, which would you choose? I'd choose Domain Authority. It's gotta be top three at least.
Why? Because the higher your Domain Authority, the stronger your potential to rank for those all-important money phrases, the commercial-intent words people search for when they look for your services.
So here's the big question: how can you increase your Domain Authority? In other words, how can you attract links from other websites? The quality and quantity of links from other sites to yours determine your authority. So how do you make links happen?
Date: Tuesday, August 11, 2020
Time: 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM (CDT)
2. Free Webinar - Overcome Objections Without Sounding Defensive
Finding a job is a sales process and as a result you will hear objections. The problem is most job seekers view objections as obstacles vs. a buying sign or a request for more information. During this session, you will learn the following:
- How to effectively overcome the 4 categories of objections
- What to avoid NOT to sound defensive
- Why you should welcome and encourage objections
Bring the objections you can't overcome to the call and get effective responses!
Date: Thursday, August 20, 2020
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (CDT)
3. The Study of Ancient DNA: Knowledge From Unexpected Sources by Chicago Council on Science and TechnologyThe field of ancient DNA began almost forty years ago with advances in biotechnology. Early ancient DNA studies held the promise to answer some of life's most enduring questions but many of these studies came up short. With hard lessons learned, the practitioners of the young field were on track, identifying genetic compositions of extinct species and contributing to forensic science. In the last decade, advances in biotechnology catapulted the study of ancient DNA into a new and exciting era.