Good Afternoon -
NCAOR OFFERING A FREE ONE (1) HR CLOUD CMA CRS
Join us on a gotowebinar to learn about some listing presentation secrets from Cloud CMA staff, Friday, April 24th from 10:30 - 11:30am.
The Zoom Mrktg Session
- We had 76 members participate this week which was quite a success... Log onto MetroList, NCAOR Nevada County Caravan for next Wednesday, April 29 from 8:30-9:30am. on Zoom; Add your new listing in Nevada County since March 1 that has not been previously presented in the Marketing Sessions. This virtual caravan entry deadline is Tuesday at Noon.
The Zoom meeting will open at 830am. Each listing presenter will have 1 minute to feature their listing with photos shown on the computer or phone screens. Agent should mention whether the listing is vacant or occupied, the showing instructions, followed by unique features. Time allowing, we will offer a "Have Want Session" limited to one (1) per person followed by Q&As. Register for the meeting in advance for the Zoom Marketing Session/Member Town Hall.
Products Are In
- The masks, additional booties and gloves are in.
Packet of 5pr Booties $2.50
Packet of 5pr. Gloves $2.50
Re-usable/washable masks - $3.00 ea.
Sign posts, riders and other products available - Speak to Patty about pricing.
Pre-order with Patty at email@example.com or #272-2627, ext.2 and products will be ready for pick-up tomorrow, Friday, April 24, between 1pm and 3pm. curbside at the association offices. When you arrive, call 530-559-0262 and Kathy will bring your order out to your car.
$1,000 Fire Insurance Grants
- "Fired Up About Homeownership" Grant Applications are found on our website at
under the Member Tab/forms & doc to submit on behalf of your 1st-Time Homebuyers for $1,000 - What a wonderful housewarming gift from a REALTOR. Simply complete and submit with the required paperwork to firstname.lastname@example.org. The NCAOR HAF Committee meets via Zoom to review & issue checks as applications come in.
Nevada County Covid-19 Update
- Our Association Executive Kathy Hinman and I met with the Nevada County Covid Taskforce yesterday for another 2 hr. session that addressed Essential Business Best Practices, Dr. Cutler's Update of NC Covid exposure and how NC will get back on track and back in business. 96% of our nations residents are still
susceptible. He discussed new testing and response times as well as antibody testing. He has confirmed with our association that the real estate community is using safe practices when showing, following C.A.R. guidelines, forms and the State Order.
Some Facts as of April 23, 2020
2,682,225 Diagnosed Worldwide
187,330 Deaths worldwide
867,771 Diagnosed in the U.S
48,900 Deaths in the U.S.
35,369 Diagnosed in CA
1,354 Deaths in CA
38 Diagnosed in Nevada County
1 Death in Nevada County
Our Governor has furnished six (6) key bullet points that must be addressed prior to any re-opening of business in our County.
- Ability to monitor for, protect against, isolate and treat Covid exposures
- Prevent Infection (Heavy Senior Population)
- Ability for Hospital to respond and address a surge (Sierra Nevada Memorial has a drill going on today to test systems and staff response).
- Therapeutic Measures
- Entities Support Distancing and Best Practices (Masks, Gloves, Distancing etc)
- Determine Whether County Needs To Put Stricter Stay-At-Home Measures in Place
Enjoy this beautiful weather!