Our group is made up of hobby stampers (let's fill your craft room!) and more business-minded stampers (stamping empire, anyone??), and we welcome everyone!
There are many perks to being a part of Stampin' Up:
* Ongoing 20% discount on all of your orders
* Opportunity to earn additional income up to another 20% of your sales (that's 40% of your total sales!!)
* New friendships!!
* VIP access to new product releases and pre-orders before they're available to the general public
* Ability to earn free stamps with various promotions
* Access to a great "demonstrator only" website (with lots of stamping info and ideas)
* Opportunity to qualify for cash bonuses, product rewards, incentive trips and
* Receive Stampin' Success magazine on a quarterly basis
* Flexible schedule for business-minded demonstrators (work around your other commitments!)
* No obligation to do anything more if you don't want to!
Plus, as a part of our community - the Inkspired Stampers - you get extra special perks.....
I am passionate about this group and helping you achieve your goals - from
learning new stamping techniques to growing your stamping business!
Here are just a few of the benefits:
* Monthly Group Gathering (in Alma, MI) with stamping, sharing, contests & prizes
* Free Business Training
* Team Facebook Group (Inkspired Stampers Group) - this is where we get to know each other!
* Team recognition and incentives throughout the year. For example, the $600 club!! - anyone that sells over $600 in a month receives a prize from me! I also reward extensively for promotions in our group!
* Free class planners - my team gets my class planners/PDF tutorials free every month!
* Monthly Creative Challenges (with more prizes!)
* Promotion Locket Necklace/Keychain and Charms
* One-on-One training and career development for more business-minded stampers
* Discounted Class To Go Kits - I want you to purchase all of the product you need for these classes under your own demo ID # to get your discount on the product and help reach your quarterly minimum, so I just charge a minimal fee for the kits.