For accountants, regardless of the application, the keyboard is still king. Knowing the right Chrome key combos can save you a ton of time across your day. Among the most useful:
- Ctrl/Cmd + L - highlights text in the address bar
- Ctrl/Cmd + T - open a new tab
- Ctrl/Cmd + W - close current tab
- Ctrl/Cmd + Shift + T - reopen closed tab
- Ctrl + Tab - switch tab one tab to the right
- Ctrl + Shift + Tab - switch tab one tab to the left
- Ctrl/Cmd + Shift + B - toggle the bookmark bar visibility
- Find More Here
Pinning Chrome Tabs
Pin your favourite tabs to save space on your tab bar without losing quick access to your favourite pages. Pinned tabs take up way less space, by displaying only the webpage icon, not its title. They also resume every time you close and reopen Chrome, until you unpin them.
- To Pin a tab right-click on any open tab and click Pin Tab.