1. Computer glitches caused delays in patient care at Hackensack Meridian Health, nurses say Full story
2. 'Do you even understand what I'm saying to you?': Michigan hospital turns away patient who speaks limited English Full story
3.Northern Light hospital president targets Leapfrog, CMS ratings Full story
4. Registration for Becker's 3rd Annual Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy Conference is open! With a hospital or health system? Interested in receiving a complimentary registration to attend the conference? Apply to be a Reviewer here.
5. Northwell Health affiliates with 600-physician group Full story
6.Salmonella sickens 33 patients at Pennsylvania healthcare facilities Full story
7. Half of EDs aren't fully equipped to treat emergency pediatric patients. Here are 6 steps to enhance emergency care for children.
8.3 in 4 female physicians experience discrimination — 4 notes Full story
9. Lyme disease claims jumped nearly 120% since 2007 Full story
10. HHS invests $226M in pandemic flu shotFull story
11.How to prime your hospital's operational engine for value-based success. Click here to attend the live, online discussion.
12. 10 cities with the most physician demand Full story