Explore the interplay between government and the private sector that will define the post-pandemic global and national economies. Here’s what lies ahead, according to points Dr. Dambisa Moyo, Co-Principal of Versaca Investments, global economist, author and corporate board member:
1. Governments will get bigger in terms of debts and deficits
2. Governments will become more important as the arbiter of capital and labor in their national economies
3. Private sector will become smaller
4. Industries that are more concentrated will face increased taxes and regulation
5. De-globalization will continue across the major pillars: trade, capital flows, immigration and the spread of ideas
Consider how these trends will affect companies and their operations, investors and your clients.
Bring your questions and what-if scenarios for a lively discussion. After the program, share your views with colleagues as we celebrate the Salt Lake City 100WF location launch over drinks and hors d'oeuvres.
100 Women in Finance follows local government and host guidance in producing in-person events. Note that, should local government guidance change in advance of this event, we shall notify guests of any changes or cancellations.