November 1, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Tennessee hospital to reopen in January
2. Ex-Georgia hospital CEO convicted of 102 federal charges
UnitedHealthcare bets new back pain benefit will decrease unnecessary tests
4. How VCU Health optimized nurse staffing and boosted financial performance.
to read the white paper.
5. Physician group claims West Virginia hospital owes $590K for ED services
6. Top 5 healthcare finance stories in October
7. Temple University Health System's operating income climbs $20M year over year
8. What are the best practices to support clinical quality in virtual care? Hear from two telehealth experts during this
to find out.
9. 9 latest healthcare industry lawsuits, settlements
10. Walgreens' exit from health clinic business should serve as a warning to rivals
11. Is your population health approach working? Learn what really works.
12. Employers may be pumping brakes on high-deductible health plans
13. 4 hospital credit rating upgrades in October
14. 7 hospital credit rating downgrades in October
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Prism Healthcare Partners
Transaction & Valuation Issues
Legal & Regulatory
Human Capital and Risk
Health Information Technology
Rankings & Ratings
Quality & Patient Safety
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Hospital Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.