The 1199SEIU Training and Employment Funds (TEF) have launched the MyTEF student portal, which can be accessed from a mobile phone, tablet, laptop computer or desktop computer at any time. With MyTEF, your 1199SEIU employees and members will be able to:
- View all of the educational and career programs they are eligible for, review descriptions of programs and learn about prerequisites;
- Register for a class or workshop;
- Upload documents, such as resumes, transcripts and invoices;
- Request a tuition voucher or reimbursement; and
- Schedule an appointment with a counselor to discuss education and career options.
Members can access MyTEF
by visiting www.1199SEIUBenefits.org/MyTEF
, and they can view a video of the process
if they need more information about creating their MyTEF
account. For questions about TEF programs or services, members may call (844) TEF-1199 (833-1199).