Over the past 11 months, you hopefully learned a lot about how our energy system works and how you as a residential energy customer can take action to support a clean, modernizing grid.
- Email 1 introduced you to the core tools for energy action that we have here at Sterling Ranch, and Email 2 provided basic background information on how our energy grid infrastructure operates.
- Emails 3 and 4 provided an overview of how our community partners Xcel Energy and Copper Labs provide Sterling Ranch residents with an abundance of opportunities to participate in energy efficiency and renewable energy programs.
- Emails 5 and 6 shared information on where energy is used in the home and how targeted improvements to heating and cooling systems can unlock massive energy savings.
- Email 7 provided information on what Sterling Ranch is doing to incorporate energy stewardship into its community design and development.
- Email 8 shared information on Xcel Energy's energy efficiency programs, and Emails 9 and 10 provided background information on renewable energy topics as well as Xcel Energy's renewable energy programs.
- Email 11 introduced the concept of electrification and provided a snapshot of what your home may look like in an electrifying world.
Here, in this 12th and final email, there isn't any more background information to be shared. Instead, this message is meant to remind you that you have the knowledge and tools necessary to go forward and take actions that can make meaningful changes in your community. It's true that energy systems can be complex to understand, but it's also true that you now know enough to make energy actions that you can be confident in, especially with the energy experts at Sterling Ranch's partners Xcel Energy and Copper Labs helping you along the way.