Pending Commission approval, the ARPA e-resources budget recommended by the Network Advisory Council will enhance content in existing programs and provide access to new resources for a limited time. Items on the list include:
- Additional funding, new collections, and a marketing campaign for MontanaLibrary2Go;
- Enrollment coverage for more schools in the Montana Schools shared OverDrive collection;
- Expanding perpetual access content offerings in the Digital Public Library of America;
- READsquared summer reading tracker;
- Montana newspapers online;
- Playaways for offline audiobook checkouts;
- Professional development webinars and e-books for Montana library staff;
- Emergency response kits for every public and tribal library, to supplement the State Library's Moodle course in disaster preparedness;
- Tracking software for the courier network.
These ARPA-funded resources will become available starting in January. Please contact Cara Orban (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.