When it comes to marketing methods, email marketing shoulders more than its share of the weight. From relationship building to providing added value, from pre-qualifying prospects to upselling your products or services, email offers the highest return on investment (ROI) of all marketing methods.
Here are some ideas to help you use email marketing to increase your marketing results. Some are indirect methods in that they nurture and strengthen customer relationships so they feel more cared for, and some are direct methods to asking for referrals or testimonials or sales.
1) Monthly newsletter to help educate customers on related topics to your business.
2) Tip of the Week or Month to give helpful advice.
3) Invitations to special events.
4) Sharing stories of happy customers.
5) Asking for testimonials from clients.
6) Asking for referrals - loyalty programs - referral programs.
7) Special offers for select groups.
8) How-to articles to improve their experience with your product or service.
9) Sharing industry trends that might affect your customers.
10) Customer surveys to gather information.
11) Giving expert advice from guest authors.
12) Running contests for giveaways.
13) Announcing important dates they need to know.
14) Inviting clients/past clients to participate in focus groups.
15) Sharing helpful resources, such as websites, articles, podcasts, etc.
What other ways can you think of to use email to stay top of mind with your customers and prospects while giving them as much free relevant information as possible?
© 2019 - All Rights Reserved, Marketing Troubadour