1. 19 hospital bankruptcies, state by state Full story
2. Florida hospitals, ASCs required to list prices for 44 nonemergency procedures on web
3. Some Kaiser employees would lose jobs under Warren's 'Medicare for All' plan, CEO Bernard Tyson says Full story
4. Your revenue cycle is outdated in some way. Learn how modernize your revenue cycle and gain a competitive advantage -- click here.
5. The revenue cycle reboot: 5 insights on the patient-centered RCM Full story
6. Tenet reports $233M net loss in Q3, driven by debt refinancing transaction Full story
7. Miami safety-net health system hopes upgrades will draw insured patients Full story
8. RCM execs face several pain points. But they can use their unique vantage to drive savvy change across their organization. Click here to find out how.
9. Ex-CMO sues Wyoming hospital for $38M, says he was forced to resign for reporting substandard care Full story
10. KLAS, CHIME: Healthcare providers are increasing AI adoption Full story
11. What does the future of revenue cycle management look like? Hint: It's intelligent. Click here to read more.
12. 15 recent hospital and health system executive resignations Full story
13. CMS incentive may not be only explanation for dip in readmissions, study finds Full story
Becker's has a new domain. To continue receiving your subscribed content, please whitelist the following domain: beckershealthcare-news.com. If you did not receive the newsletter this morning, it may be in your spam folder.
Please contact Nick Aho at firstname.lastname@example.org with further questions.