1. 2,200 U of Chicago nurses strike: 6 things to know
2. Michigan Medicine to build $920M hospital
3. Catholic Health freezes hiring as losses mount
4. How can healthcare benefit from successful approaches of the manufacturing and retail industries
and achieve higher value? Together with Prof. Michael T. Modic we explain how hospitals can effectively manage variations by implementing standardization and personalization.
5. Care New England's demand for CEO's job botched Lifespan, Brown merger, governor says
10 states with least competitive insurance markets