1. 2 New York hospitals will share CEO in cost-cutting move Full story
2. Lifespan CEO, board chairman offered to resign to save Care New England-Brown merger, Boston Globe reportsFull story
3. Mold forces LA hospital to cancel elective surgeries Full story
4. Effective talent management in healthcare creates more engaged employees and improved patient satisfaction. Learn more.
5. St. Christopher's Hospital for Children CEO Maria Scenna to step down after 9 months Full story
6.UnityPoint strategy head Kent Lehr runs the innovation team like a startup: 'You cannot be afraid to go all-in' Full story
7. It takes a large fleet of devices for a hospital to run, and managing and maintaining that fleet is no walk in the park. Reduce the amount of time your staff spends on document processing - they’ll thank you for it.
8. Mass General ordered to release report on concurrent surgeries Full story