May 17, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. CMS' final prescription drug rule: 6 things to know
2. O-negative, B-negative blood shortages forcing organizations to plead for donors
3. B. Braun Medical to invest $1B to alleviate IV fluid shortages in the US
4. Better data = Better bottom line.
this free white paper to learn why.
5. Where are the 41 'straight-A' Leapfrog hospitals?
6. Haven's COO is out: 5 things to know
7. Case study: Lima Memorial Health System's approach to infection prevention.
8. 10 hospitals seeking pharmacy leaders
9. Registered nurse salary for all 50 states -- California No. 1 at $106,950
10. 5 more states sue Purdue Pharma over the opioid crisis
11. How Connecticut's largest health system is working toward sustainable cost reduction and through clinical care redesign.
to register for the webinar.
12. The 1st anticoagulant for pediatric patients, a personal EKG with 6 leads & more: 5 latest FDA approvals
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Prism Healthcare Partners
Conifer Health Solutions
Transactions & Valuation
Human Capital and Risk
Accountable Care Organizations
Legal & Regulatory
Rankings & Ratings
Health Information Technology
Infection Control & Clinical Quality
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Hospital Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
35 E. Wacker Drive, Suite 1782 | Chicago, IL 60601
Copyright © 2018. All Rights Reserved.