1) Enjoy an Ice Cream cone at the Delgadillo’s Snow Cap est.1953
2) Feed the Wild donkeys by hand in Oatman Arizona (alfalfa only)
3) Visiting The Jackrabbit Trading Post and realizing
Here It Is !!!
4) Have a picnic lunch at one of the Lakes in Williams AZ.
5) Go spelunking at the Grand Canyon Caverns.
6) Eating at the Roadkill 66 Café in Seligman Arizona.
You kill it. We grill it.
7) Go for a hike and enjoy the beauty of the Grand Canyon/
8) Petting the deer at the Grand Canyon Deer Farm
9) Photographing the bears at Bearizona.
10 ) Exploring Meteor Crater and learning its history
11) Just cruising down Route 66 and enjoying the drive.
12) Standing on a corner in Winslow Arizona it’s such a fine sight
to see, Come on sing it with me !!!
13) See Route 66 Road Relics in Seligman AZ and realize that
Elvis is in the House!!!
14) Check out the Petrified Forest National Park.
15) Looking at the old cars and trucks in Seligman AZ and feeling l Like your in a Cars Movie.
16) Go dancing at The Museum Club in Flagstaff AZ
17) Eat at Mr D’z Route 66 Diner in Kingman AZ
18) Visit the Mohave Museum of History and Art
19) Get the Carrot Cake at Westside Lilo’s Café. Yum !!!
20) Stop in and see the Hackberry General Store