We developed this curriculum with you in mind. Offering you a place to establish firm roots and a strong foundation, you will:
- explore asana and know the anatomical structure of poses
- learn philosophy, and history through ancient and modern texts
- practice pranayama, become familiar with breath and movement
- develop a skillful approach to sequencing a class
- probe into the body, experiential learning of anatomy at the cadaver lab
- study ayerveda, kirtan, sanskrit
- and much more!!!
Our books, subject matter and teachers encompass the belief that yoga expands well beyond your mat. That is the foundation of our training. As your roots deepen and grow, you will be given opportunities to live the concepts, bringing your yoga to life.
And there is more!
As a Be Joy Yoga trainee you will get to teach!
Each of you will be given an opportunity to teach a foundational class within our studio space and as well have opportunities to offer future workshops at the completion of your training.
Created from a collective effort,
the talented and fabulous
will be your lead teacher.
Carrie is in the line-up and is grateful to be!
Many superb guest instructors will be joining us as well.
We are honored to support you on your journey!
Here are the details:
Dates: Sept. 8-10, Sept. 30, Oct. 1, Oct. 28-29, Nov. 17-19 (master workshop dates October 14, 22, Nov. 4)
includes all sessions, books, binder, unlimited yoga at Mudita
Our class size is small to create an intimate setting and provide personalized attention -
only 10 spots available in this new 200 hour training!