We hope this email finds you well and playing some golf..
As you know, there are MANY benefits of being a GTA AM Tour player. We have captured these player benefits in the 2016 Tour Player Manual where you will find sponsor discounts, access and discount offers from many of the host private and public golf courses. In the Manual, you will also find The Tour's Policies and Procedures. Please log into The Tour's website and you will find the link to the 2016 Player Manual PDF in the bottom right of your Player Dashboard screen.
To take advantage of the many offers available to Tour players, Tour Sponsors and host golf clubs will be able to confirm your 2016 Tour status by checking the Players section of The Tour's website. Thank you in advance for keeping these offers within The Tour community.
UNLEASH YOUR GTA AM TOUR BENEFITS
Please find below some highlighted benefits of being a 2016 GTA AM Tour player. You will find more details inside the Player Manual.....
BENEFITS FROM SPONSORS
Air Canada Referral Program - If you, or someone you know, manages air travel for a company, please have them use this email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) to reach a member of the Air Canada Business Development Team. For referring someone to this team, you will receive one ballot for a year-end draw for a round of golf, as Mark Young's guest, at Oviinbyrd Golf Club. If you, or the person you refer, sets up a new corporate account with Air Canada, and books at least one trip through the Corporate program (after speaking with their Corporate team), you will be Mark Young's guest at Oviinbyrd or Coppinwood Golf Club during the 2016 season. Please ensure that when you reach out to email@example.com you reference the GTA AM Tour.
You and your immediate family are able to purchase a Mazda vehicle at a SIGNIFICANT discount to MSRP!
BMO World Elite - Players who apply for (by clicking on the BMO logo on The Tour's website), and receive, a new BMO World Elite credit card will receive the following:
From BMO - Waived Annual Fee ($150), $300 in travel points and travel points for top three finishers in each of the 6 BMO World Elite Fall Swing events ($100 - 1st, $75 - 2nd and $50 - 3rd)!
Tour players who apply for and receive a new BMO World Elite MasterCard will also receive one dozen TaylorMade golf balls. Anyone with a BMO World Elite MasterCard will have the use of preferred parking spots at Tour events.
Myrtle Beach Golf Holiday
The top three players (top two in the Championship Flight) in the 2016 Myrtle Beach Gross Order of Merit will win a 2017 seven night/six rounds of golf trip to Myrtle Beach!
Myrtle Beach Golf Holiday - The top player in the 2016 Myrtle Beach NET Order of Merit will win a 2017 golf and accommodation trip to Myrtle Beach!
- Significant online purchase discount on Sundog eyewear!
P.J. Dermody Insurance - Request a quote or make a donation to The Darling Home for Kids and have a chance to win one of two 47" LG TV's!
- Tour Members receive a discounted (or free if registered prior to January 31, 2016) Biomechanical Assessment (valued at $85)! Also, players attending the Air Canada Season Opener, or the Honsberger Physio Challenge, will receive a complimentary 30 minute massage.
Andrew Mitchell - Investors Group
- Meet with Andrew to discuss with him your retirement options and he will give you a $50 gift card. Also, if you possess a Handicap Factor of 8.4 or less, and play at least one Tour event, you will receive one ballot to win a spot in the 2017 Investors Group Ontario Men's Amateur Championship. Play in Andrew's Mitchell's event (The Plan To Win Open) and receive an extra ballot. If you take the time to meet with Andrew, you will receive an extra ballot.
Golf Away Tours
- Request a quote and receive a ballot for a chance to win a round of golf at Scarboro Golf & Country Club.
BENEFITS FROM GOLF COURSES
- Practice rounds for you and three of your friends Sunday May 1 and Monday May 2 after 2pm - $75 (plus HST)
Georgian Bay Club
-Opening Day to May 19th and after September 19th M-F $115/player and $140 per player guest S,S&H $140 per player and $160 per player guest. May 20th to September 18th Monday - Thursday - $145 per player and $180 per player guest. Tee times subject to availability.
Whitevale Golf Club
- Monday pre-event practice rounds available for $95 and just for Tour players.
Brampton Golf Club
- After 1pm on Saturday June 27th, Sunday June 28th and Sunday July 5th. Per player price is $80 (and up to 3 guests)
Golf Club - You and three of your friends can play Wildfire once during the 2016 season for $100 (plus HST) per player
Oshawa Golf & Curling Club - You and a friend can play one practice round at a discounted rate of $96 plus HST (plus $18 Cart mandatory) on Monday, Thursday, Saturday or Sunday after 12:00pm. Subject to availability.
The Briars Golf Club - Monday September 5th to Sunday September 11th, Tour players can play The Briars, and have use of a power cart, for $75 (plus HST).
The Mad River Golf Club - Tour players can play, subject to availability, on Monday through Thursday for $100 and their guests can play for $125.
Grand Niagara Golf Club - Tour player can play Monday through Thursday for $75 (plus HST). This price includes golf, cart and use of the driving range.
BENEFITS FROM THE TOUR
* Prizing - average per event merit and draw prizing is valued at $3,600!!
1st place - One 30% discount on the purchase of two Air Canada flights on the Continent
2nd place - One $150 TaylorMade online purchase Gift Card
3rd place - One case of Mill Street beer and one $50 TaylorMade Gift Card
Net Prize - The winner will receive one case of Mill Street beer and one $50 TaylorMade gift card
* TaylorMade - For every $50 you spend with TaylorMade (and bring in the receipt) you will get a ballot for a draw for a round of golf, as Mark's guest, at Oviinbyrd Golf Club!
* Tour sponsor gift bag containing: Barrington Genuine Leather money clip, one pair of Sundog sunglasses, Mill Street Brewery T-Shirt, towel, hat and water bottle.
* Player Referral Program - For every player you refer to The Tour you will receive a ballot for draws, throughout the season, for a round of golf at Coppinwood. Also, for every player you refer to The Tour who plays at least two events, The Tour will provide you with a case of Mill Street beer.
* Closest to the Pin winners will receive one dozen TaylorMade golf balls.
* Tee times emailed to you and posted on the Tour website 5-7 days prior to each event.
* Teeing players off the tee in threesomes every 10 minutes.
* Average per-event pace of play of 4 hours and 08 minutes.
* The Tour automatically uploads your Tour scores directly into your Golf Canada/Golf Ontario Handicap Factor profile. The scores are loaded, hole-by-hole, from the correct tees, on the correct date and as a Tournament score.
* The Tour automatically syncs every night with the Golf Canada to ensure all player Handicap Factors are up-to-date.
We look forward to hosting you ON TOUR in the near future.!
In good health,
ABOUT THE GTA AM TOUR:
The GTA AM Tour is owned and operated by Canadian Golf Tours Inc. and is sponsored by: Air Canada, BMO World Elite MasterCard, TaylorMade Golf Canada, Mill Street Brewery, Myrtle Beach Golf Holiday, P.J. Dermody Insurance Brokers, Prodigy Headwear, Cellworks, Sundog Eyewear, Golf Away Tours, Apexx Global, Bright Blue Wave, Andrew Mitchell - Investors Group, Honsberger Physiotherapy and Biomechanics Clinic, Capture Scratch and Michael Cann. Tournament rules officials are organized through Golf Canada