Happy new year everyone!
I've put together a little video with a short message from myself and the bunnies to set the tone for 2016. So while this month's newsletter may be a long one, the video is short and sweet.
You can view that here:
|Happy 2016 ~ A Message From Tania Marie & The Bunnies
It's amazing how full and light, but simultaneously at times weighed down 2015 felt, and yet it sped by and things were manifesting left and right, right about summer time.
Now, we're already nearly a week into 2016 and while some closure to things still is finalizing its full circle cycle - as January feels to be a busy month for everyone to get everything in place for the year ahead - I can already sense the freeing energy the year holds and even more things falling off my shoulders.
If you haven't already, this is an opportune time to reflect, review, and release things, setting the tone for the fresh newness you desire, and establishing commitments to yourself to actively engaging and creating more of what you want.
This will also be some of the continuing collective theme, as shared in my video for the year.
2016, in a generalized way (as we each have individual energies within the collective we are working with), will be helpful with tying up loose ends, hunkering down into the foundation of what you're creating with deeper roots, and retrieving the core parts of your truth, but in a way that supports you being able to truly walk away with the wisdom attained and in a much more embodied flow of being who you really are.
Let go and let be.
"The antidote to exhaustion is not necessarily rest. The antidote to exhaustion is whole heartedness." ~Brother David Steindl-Rast
The reason we get tired and have low energy has in large part to do with not living as fully as we have available to us to be experiencing.
And some of that involves not being willing to put to rest our old ways of doing things when we know what would benefit us the most.
It takes courage I know.
But more so, a commitment to yourself, while releasing the idea of selfishness and guilt around that.
You're simply expressing your essence and that is the greatest gift you can offer because that comes from the heart and will always be of service to others when it is allowed to be in its authentic and pure expression.
My hope for others this year is that you will truly take those courageous steps into being more of who you are.
I wholeheartedly believe that you are ready to shine. That life is awaiting your inhale.
Make 2016 the year you say "yes" to you in all ways, and do what ever it takes to get you on the momentum forward in bigger and more active ways than ever.
For some it will be small steps and for others leaps and bounds.
It's all equally of value, so don't compare yourself to where others are on the journey. Just have gratitude for how far you have come, as I know each of you don't recognize the magnitude of changes you've made since you're likely focused only on some idealized outcome.
Hold your intents, but allow room for flexibility and curiosity when multiple potentials present themselves.
There may just be an opportunity worth investing yourself into with rewards far greater than you've allowed yourself to imagine.
Dig deep into the Cosmos within yourself and allow the stardust of your beingness to shine forth and from your heart.
If I in any way can assist this journey for you, I'd be honored to do so.
Seeing you in your power and passion is everything to me.
That's why I will always do my best to embody the same in my own experience, as then we meet in that pool of pure reflection to see our potentials within each other.
My 2015 Recap:
When I look back at last year it's amazing how much took place and how different my life is now.
Have you taken the time to review all that you accomplished, experienced, and shifted in 2015? If not, here's an opportunity to do so along with me.
Things I experienced:
- A lot of travels, both personal and service related - Big Bear, Iceland, Peru, Indiana, Grand Canyon, Sedona, British Columbia, Vegas, Sequoia National Park...
- Hosted retreats & sacred journeys
- Co-created more sacred tattoo designs than ever
- Supported a lot of new Reiki Master Teachers & practitioners into their path
- Brought the magickal world of crystals into more people's experience
- Partnered with amazing souls to help them make those big life shifts through spiritually guided coaching sessions
- Saw my dream manifest to move out of our home and into our house on wheels, as we created miracles from nothing in sight
- Sold my car in one day to the first person that saw it for $11,111
- Sold Dave's car to the first person that saw it on 12/31/15 - last day of the year
- Deepened friendships, made new soulmate friends, said goodbye to my most cherished crystal friends, simplified, sold and gave away most of my possessions, and let go of things and people that no longer served or aligned with my new journey
- Continued to peel away layers of myself, got raw and brutally honest, committed more deeply to me, shed tears of joy and tears of healthy release, felt soul exhausted and frustrated, had to learn the greatest patience yet, experienced more freedom than ever, explored possibilities, harnessed more of my gifts, streamlined my focuses, and created the strongest boundaries I've experienced yet to serve the highest good of all
- Experienced the transition of friends and people that were close to me
- Received an invitation to the beyond , which I weighed heavily
- Then received reinvigoration gifts to support me in choosing an extension to that
- Welcomed Cosmo into my heart and our home and devoted myself and time to our animal companions
- Became ever more present and bold
- Finally took a 3 month sabbatical and devoted myself to what I needed only and promised to continue with that
- Took leaps of faith because I knew my well being relied upon this
- Committed seriously to the creations wanting to channel through me
- Wrote 85% of the first draft of my book and connected with my heart's passions
- Made tough decisions and haven't looked back
- Invested financially in things that my heart has always wanted, knowing that I am worth it and my time is now
Your 2016 Potentials
And guess what?
Your time is now too.
To live more boldly in the knowing and emanating of who you are.
Any moment can be yours for the embracing.
Is there any reason to wait?
And if you have an immediate, reactive, or apologetic answer to that last question, please explore how true that reason is other than your acceptance of it.
How seriously do you REALLY want what you say you do?
There's something to be said for alignment and timing, however you need to take the steps in order for elements to align and meet you.
You can't meet that person unless you step out of your comfort zone or go to that class or event you've been wanting to attend.
You can't start the business you've dreamed of if you aren't investing yourself in cultivating it.
You can't make more money or take that trip if you don't shift your beliefs around things and start embodying abundance through your feelings and actions.
You can't create more peace in your life if you're unwilling to do what it takes to experience and cultivate peace within your own heart.
This is an internal year, which doesn't mean you'll be in your house or hidden off in a hole somewhere until the year ends (although you can if you choose to).
It just means that the important stuff that will be percolating and processing will be happening within your inner landscape.
Just as I was very busy and actually traveled a lot in 2015 - my #9, internal and hermit year, but still was SO within my own personal world and experience. I just dipped in and out and everything I did came from a much deeper place within myself, I sat back more to support others to have their space and shine more, and I cherished, needed, and still do, that "me" time.
It helps us to recharge. It helps us to quiet ourselves and hear the voice within.
It also helps us to BE the peace and discover how we can carry that peace with us no matter what situation or chaotic experience we are in.
That was key for me and continues to be most valuable in my process, is knowing and experiencing that nothing can unhinge my centeredness in peace unless I allow it to.
And so can you create that same peaceful dominion within you.
I know that I intend not to sit back this year and let the moment pass me by.
I am committed to supporting my deepest passions and I'm finding that the more I commit to them, the more support keeps showing up and creating the ability in all ways to do this...many of those ways none I would have thought, but as always I never limit the ways that are possible.
In fact I engage my imagination to explore and invite any and all potentials with flexibility and curiosity.
And if you are able to commit yourself to exploring and imagining the outlandish, you will have greater potential of drawing it to you and creating it because you'll match its vibration, rather than being off-radar from it.
Below you'll find this month's announcements including:
- Announcement of where we're headed next and when
- The first big give away for 2016
- How you can experience an intimate immersive retreat or workshop while I'm traveling
- My new 2016 sacred tattoo design rate
- Inspirational videos you can subscribe to
Rather than make resolutions for the year, why not make life commitments to simply just being you, stripped of layers, a little more each day.
May all possibilities be open to you.
In love and creative magick,