Key Registration Details
Please make sure that you check the confirmation page to confirm you are registered and to ensure you are registered for the correct distance.
Click here to view confirmations
The race is almost fulll! If you have any friends or family that still want to register, they can register online by
Race Start Time
4.4 Mile Race - Start Time 10:00 am
2.5 Mile Race - Start Time 10:15 am
Race Day Schedule
8:15 am - Registration/Packet Pickup Opens In Parkview Lodge
8:30 am - All Shuttle Bus Routes Begin
9:30 am - Registration/Packet Pickup Closes
9:45 am - Last Shuttle Bus Departure Time
10:00 am - 4.4 Race Starts
10:15 am - 2.5 Race Starts
10:30 am - Shuttle Bus Return Service Begins
11:30 am - Final Shuttle Bus Return Leaves The Park
mportant Note: For safety purposes, please line up at the start according to your pace. Faster folks up towards the front, slower runners and walkers towards the back.
4.4 Course Description: Start Line is on Holt Rd near Park Rd. You will head North on Holt Rd, right onto Lake Rd heading East, right onto RT-250, right onto Woodhull Rd, continue on Severn Ridge Rd, Right on Holt Rd, Left on Park Rd and finish in Webster Park.
2.5 Course Description: Start Line is at the corner of Holt Rd & Lake Rd. You will
make a Right on Burnett Rd, Right on Woodhull Rd, Right on Holt Rd, Left on Park Rd and finish in Webster Park.
So you can best prepare for arrival race morning the following road closures will be in effect at 8:30 am:
- Lake Rd & Whiting - no access East bound on Lake
- Whiting at Shoemaker - no access northbound on Whiting
- Holt at Shoemaker - no access northbound on Holt
- Lake at 250 - no access westbound on Lake
Webster Police will be strictly enforcing this, so if you want to try and park at the lots on race morning arrive before 8:30 am.
There is NO PARKING on Holt Rd from Woodhull to Lake nor ANYWHERE on Lake Rd. You will risk your car being towed.
We HIGHLY recommend taking the bus. We have 26 buses this year so there will be a constant flow of buses to and from the race site.
Directions to Race
Take 104 to Holt Road Exit, head North on Holt Road towards Webster Park.
There is limited parking at Webster Park, so please carpool if you can. At Webster Park, parking will be in the Parkview Lodge Lot, the lot across from Parkview Lodge AND overflow in the Pier Lot on Lake Road. If a lot is full it will then be closed and you will be detoured to the overflow Pier Lot. For those that do not want to deal with parking at Webster Park, a free shuttle service is being provided. See below for more details on the shuttle service. Reminder that there is NO PARKING on Holt Rd from Woodhull to Lake nor ANYWHERE on Lake Rd. You will risk your car being towed.
Shuttle Bus Service
There will be shuttle bus service from:
- Willink Middle School - 900 Publishers Pkwy, Webster
- Webster Thomas High School - 800 Five Mile Line Rd, Webster
- Klem North Elementary school - 1015 Klem Rd, Webster
- Klem South Elementary School - 1025 Klem Rd, Webster
- BJ's Wholesale Club - Plaza at Ridge Rd/Hard Rd, Webster
We have several buses to get you to Webster Park. The buses will pick up at each of the above locations then go to Webster Park to drop off. The bus ride is about 10-15 minutes and drops you off right at the park near Parkview Lodge. Buses will circle back to all shuttle pick-up spots picking people up to bring to the race; and after the race, buses will circle back to bring people back to their vehicles.
Shuttle Service TO the race:
Pick-up begins at 8:30 am at each shuttle location. The buses will leave about every 5-7 minutes. Buses will leave their locations even if not full. The last bus leaves at 9:45 am at each location. The last shuttle should arrive to Webster Park by 10:00 am, but it will be cutting it close to the start time of race - so we highly advise that you
GET THERE EARLIER and not plan on arriving at 9:45 am!
It's a good idea to get your packet during packet pickup, to make race day faster. Drop Bag service will be available near Parkview Lodge to leave your items. Please see Drop Bag Service below for details and rules.
To keep stress low for you - simply arrive early and not at 9:45 am. We can not stress enough how much we advise to be early!!
Shuttle Service AFTER the race:
Busses will begin bringing participants back to the shuttle bus locations starting at 10:30 am-ish. And will leave approximately every 5 minutes. The final bus will leave the park at 11:45 am to bring people to shuttle locations. Please get into the shuttle line and be courteous by not cutting the line - it doesn't help. Volunteers will be helping to keep the lines moving. Be sure to thank the bus drivers for working on their holiday to provide a safe ride for you :)
Bicycle Parking Lot
We will be offering a FREE secured location to park bikes that you and your family ride to the park. This is one of the best ways to get to the park race day and you will get prime parking location on the grass near Parkview Lodge and the Bag Drop!! This is a highly advised service.
Drop Bag Service
Drop Bag Service will be available outside Parkview Lodge courtesy of Fleet Feet Sports. By following just a few simply directions you can help make the drop bag service go nice and smooth.
- You must use the supplied bag as your drop bag. Bags can be picked up at the drop bag location. We can not accept other bags or items not in bags for this service.
- At Parkview Lodge look for a big tent, this is where you should drop off your race bag
- All items that you wish to store must fit inside the supplied bag
- Be sure to write your bib number on a white label and place the label firmly on the outside of the bag. White labels and markers will be available at the drop bag location.
- To retrieve your bag you must show your bib number and you'll be given your bag
- No bib number no bag
We can not be responsible for any lost and misplaced bags. Any bags not picked up will be available for pickup at Fleet Feet Sports starting Saturday, November 25th. Any bags not picked up after one week will be donated.
We are using the Bib System timing system called - MyLaps. The timing chip is a small rectangle shape piece affixed to the back of your bib number. You will get your bib at Packet Pick-Up.
- You must wear your Bib Number visibly on the front of your body. Be sure to wear it on your torso, not on your pants, not on your back, not on your arm, not under a jacket etc.
- Please do not lose your bib. Your timing chip is on the back of your bib, thus if you lose it, forget it, misplace it etc, there is a $5 replacement fee. No chip, no time.
- There are timing mats at the start of both the 4.4 and 2.5 start lines. Therefore, you will see your net and gun time in the results. However, the race awards are based on gun time, as per USATF rules.
Awards for 4.4 Mile Race
The Overall Male & Female of the 4.4 mile race will receive a turkey & handcrafted pottery award. Overall awards will be given to winners on race day.
Awards will be given to the Top 3 Male/Female in 5 year age groups. We don't want participants to have to wait after the race and know they like to get home to their family to start their Thanksgiving holiday, so there will not be an awards ceremony on race day for age group awards. Age group awards will be available for pickup starting at 10am Friday, November 24th at Fleet Feet Sports (Culver Road Armory location - 155 Culver Road, Rochester NY 14620). Awards will be available for pick-up until December 8, 2017.