SEA Members: It's that time of year again - time for you to vote for your choice of representative for the Washington State Representative Assembly and the National Representative Assembly!
Elections open at 5:00 PM TODAY, January 30 and will close at 5:00 PM on Wednesday, February 8.
You can vote at: https://www.Bp4A.com/SeattleEA
(remember the "s" in https.) Your Member ID (MID) is your employee number (leave off all leading 0's if you have any.)
Your password has been reset to your zip code (if your current zip code doesn't work use your previous one.)
If you have trouble, it is easiest to contact our volunteers at
. Please give us adequate time to respond (we are all working full-time at our schools just like you!).
Diversity is a value in your union. Within NEA/WEA/SEA we have a diversity goal of 28% to strive for in our delegations. Please make that a factor in your thinking when casting your ballots for delegates.
Candidate Statements are viewable once you log in to the voting system. If you prefer to read them before entering the voting system, you can view them HERE.
How to Vote:
- Initial Login requires a member to enter an MID (member identification) which is your SPS employee ID number. Do not use any leading zeros (0s.)
- Your zip code is your password. It has been reset from last year. (If that doesn't work, try the one where you previously lived.)
- You will be asked to create a unique PIN. Remember this number if you need to login again. Your zip code will be over-written.
- Follow the prompts to vote.
- If you change your mind you can vote again (until the voting period is closed.)
- There will be a link to candidate statements online.
Thank you for voting!
The SEA Elections Committee