– Last day for state office to receive (through PTA channels) at least the minimal amount of memberships (15) for a unit to remain “in good standing.”
– Special Sixteenth District Association Meeting, 9 am at Dr. Insomniac’s, 800 Grant Avenue, Novato
- Ensure that insurance premium is forwarded through channels. The premium must be received by California State PTA office from the district PTA by December 20, or a late fee of $25 will be assessed by California State PTA. Postmarks will not be accepted. For Units in Mill Valley and North Marin Councils, please adhere to the dates provided by your Councils for remittance.
– Ensure that Workers’ Compensation Annual Payroll Report and insurance premium, if any, are forwarded through channels. They must be received in the California State PTA office from the district PTA by January 31. Councils please adhere to due dates provided by your Council President.
January 16, 2019
– Sixteenth District Association Meeting – An Evening for the Arts, Marin County Office of Education, 1000 Las Gallinas Avenue, San Rafael at 7 pm.