Since 1982, PTV has recognized outstanding contributions in the field of historic preservation.
Awards are presented to the individuals and organizations who have made special contributions in preserving Vermont's historic architecture.
- excellent preservation or adaptive use of an historic property;
- stellar educational and public information materials and programs;
- vital building trades and professional training;
- outstanding long-term stewardship of a historic property;
- unique programming at historic properties;
- critical and generous financial support;
- special encouragement and leadership in the preservation field.
The deadline for nomination submissions is Friday, March 23, 2018.